Location: Dublin, Ireland
EazyCity is looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working International Student Officer to join our team on a Full Time basis. Please note this role is based in Dublin, Ireland.
About the Company
At EazyCity we believe in embracing new life experiences and swallowing them whole. Live abroad, meet new people…dive into a new culture, learn more about others…enrich your life & discover more parts of yourself.
We offer programs for young at heart people who want to STAY | STUDY | WORK | PLAY in a new city. We also partner with companies to provide orientation and relocation services for their new recruits! We provide and manage self catering accommodation, host families, work placements, language courses and group stays.
Always growing and evolving we are always on the look-out for talented people to join our life-changing adventure!
The candidate will work as part of the Groups & Internships Dept reporting directly to the Groups and Internships Manager. The International Student Officer will work on various aspects of large international student groups coming to Ireland.
- Sourcing new local host companies in Ireland and abroad and developing sustainable relationships with these companies in order to source work experience placements
- Sourcing and onboarding new host families as well as managing relationships with our current host families. This involves visiting families as part of the vetting process, making bookings with them and checking payment details etc.
- Update databases in a clear, concise and organized manner
- Reviewing CVs, interviewing group participants and individual internship clients
- Work as part of the team in welcoming and preparing for large groups of students
- Assisting the manager reviewing with the plan for the groups requirements in advance of arrival
- Prepare welcome packs
- Welcoming the groups on arrival in Ireland (this might include travelling across different destinations in Ireland and Spain during the summer)
- Accompanying student groups on cultural activities and visits, engaging with the students to ensure they have a positive experience
- Ensure excellent communication, regular feedback and quick resolution of any issues throughout the individual clients / groups stay
- Assist in managing the flow of paperwork and other administrative tasks
The ideal candidate will possess the following traits and skills:
- - Fluent Spanish and/or Italian (verbal and written)
- Good English (Verbal and written skills)
- Strong focus on attention to detail
- Experience working on projects i.e. delivering on timelines and working with cross-department teams
- ‘Can-do’ attitude with a focus always on the solution never on the problem!
- Ability to work under pressure
- Highly organised, punctual, and responsible
- Ability to navigate in an international network and work in a team
- Proficient user of MS Office and internet; General computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project
- Excellent telephone etiquette, communication, and organizational skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Desire to learn and grow professionally
- Flexible, committed, and passionate about delivering impeccable results in each task
- Always looking for ways to improve in order for the Company to be more efficient and in turn deliver better service to our customers and partners
- University degree or similar third level qualification
- Previous experience in a similar role and/or a second European language (French or Italian) will be considered an advantage
This position is open for an immediate start.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From €25,000.00 per year
Our company follows public health guidelines in relation to Covid-19.
Work Location: WFH (Dublin) and out & about meeting people in Dublin!
Expected start date: 01/09/2023