Job Type: Paid position
EazyCity is looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working Internships Officer to join our international team on a Part Time basis, with the possibility to work full time.
About the Company
At EazyCity we believe in embracing new life experiences and swallowing them whole. Live abroad, meet new people…dive into a new culture, learn more about others…enrich your life & discover more parts of yourself.
We offer programs for young at heart people who want to STAY | STUDY | WORK | PLAY in a new city. We also partner with companies to provide orientation and relocation services for their new recruits!
Always growing and evolving we are always on the look-out for talented people to join our life-changing adventure!
At EazyCity we believe a new city is never just a place….instead it’s about people and a new way of seeing things.
The candidate will work as part of the Groups & Internships Dept reporting directly to the Groups and Internships Manager. The Internships Officer will work on various aspects of large international student groups coming to Ireland from European locations.
- Sourcing new local host companies in Ireland and abroad and developing sustainable relationships with these companies in order to source work experience placements
- Update company databases in a clear, concise and organized manner
- Reviewing CVs, interviewing group participants and individual internship clients
- Work as part of the team in welcoming and preparing for large groups of students
- Assisting the manager reviewing with the plan for the groups requirements in advance of arrival
- Prepare welcome packs
- Welcoming the groups on arrival in Ireland (this might include travelling across different destinations in Ireland)
- Ensure excellent communication, regular feedback and quick resolution of any issues throughout the individual clients / groups stay
- Assist in managing the flow of paperwork and other administrative tasks
- Work as part of a team where you will be cross trained across various business activities so that in off peak times your skills can be utilised within other departments
- Work as part of a team where you will be cross trained across various business activities so that in off peak times your skills can be utilised within other departments.
The ideal candidate will possess the following traits and skills:
- Fluent English (Verbal and written skills)
- Strong focus on attention to detail
- Experience working on projects i.e. delivering on timelines and working with cross-department teams
- ‘Can-do’ attitude with a focus always on the solution never on the problem!
- Ability to work under pressure
- Highly organised, punctual, and responsible
- Ability to navigate in an international network and work in a team
- Proficient user of MS Office and internet; General computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project
- Excellent telephone etiquette, communication, and organizational skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Desire to learn and grow professionally.
- Flexible, committed, and passionate about delivering impeccable results in each task
- Always looking for ways to improve in order for the Company to be more efficient and in turn deliver better service to our customers and partners
- University degree or studies , preferably in Business Administration, Management or HR - Previous experience in a similar role will be considered an advantage
This position is open for a January 2022 start date.
Part-time hours: 21 per week, or More if Required
Expected start date: 10/1/2022
Job Type: Part-time (apx 21 hour per week) with the possibility to work full time
Please send your CV to [email protected]