EazyCity Booking Terms & Conditions
Price Match Promise | Lowest Price Guarantee
What is our Price Match Promise?
EazyCity collaborate with a wide range of carefully selected quality Language Schools around the world. We work to ensure we can offer you the lowest price and the best quality when you book with EazyCity.
If you are offered a better price for your language course than the price provide by EazyCity, WE WILL MATCH IT.
Term and Conditions (Price Match Promise):
To be comparable, we just need your proof of quotation from the school or agency and we will offer you the same price.
Our "price match promise" is only valid with the schools we work with. If you find a better price with a different school, we will do our best to match their price with one of our quality schools.
It applies to any courses provided by our partners (Standard, General, Intensive, Semi-intensive, Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Exams Preparation, Business…etc.)
It has to be a precise match; for example, dates, type course and duration.
We reserve the right to refuse any claim where we are unable to verify the claim to our satisfaction, in accordance with the above points.
EazyCity would like you to enjoy your experience with us. We ask you to read our terms and conditions below carefully.
1.1 All bookings must be made online via our website. For any bookings taken over the phone and/or by email, an EazyCity Team Member will process the booking through the website on behalf of the customer and that customer will receive an automatic booking confirmation by email. All bookings are subject to the Terms & Conditions here within.
1.2 Once we have received your booking, an email confirmation will be sent to you. This should be saved for your own reference.
1.3 It is your responsibility to ensure you provide the correct contact details to EazyCity. We accept no responsibility for non-delivery of emails due to incorrect email addresses.
1.4 If you do not receive a booking confirmation email from EazyCity within 24 hours of booking you must contact us immediately. Please note that your booking is not confirmed until you receive an email confirmation from EazyCity and payment has been received in full.
1.5 In the case of payment by credit card on our website or by cash directly at one of our offices, your booking is confirmed immediately with an automatic email confirmation which also functions as a receipt of payment. In the case of payment by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) you will receive an email with EazyCity’s bank details where you should transfer your payment to. Please note in this case your booking is not confirmed until we have received payment in full.
1.6 It is the responsibility of all customers to check all booking details upon receipt of your confirmation with particular attention paid to dates.
1.7 In order to book with EazyCity you will be required to pay a booking fee in advance. You will be given the option to pay rent and further security deposit in advance of your arrival but this is not mandatory. Your booking will be confirmed by just paying the booking fee. Rent & security deposit can be paid upon check in at the accommodation.
1.8 You will be required to accept our Residential Tenancy Agreement (Accommodation Terms & Conditions) upon check-in at our accommodation.
1.9 When purchasing an English Course online it must be paid for in full. For some English Course packages for 6 weeks or more we can accept a 50% payment in advance and the 50% balance in advance of arrival. This needs to be pre-approved by a member of the EazyCity Team and it remains at the discretion of EazyCity.
1.10 For Au Pair Services and Internship Placements we require 50% to be paid in advance and 50% once the au pair/placement has been confirmed.
1.11 For Translation/Employment Services these must be paid for in full at the time of booking.
1.12 Bookings made via PayPal incur a 4.1% surcharge; bookings made via credit card directly on our website incur a 3.25% surcharge; bookings made by cash, debit card or EFT incur no surcharges. These charges apply to our rental rates and study packages which include rent payments. If you wish to avoid extra charges please pay by bank transfer or in cash.
1.13 EazyCity does not assume any liability for loss, delay or accident of any kind whatsoever which might occur due to fault or negligence of any third party company such as language school, accommodation provider etc. We act as agents only for the language schools and other service providers and do not accept responsibility or liability for any variations.
1.14 EazyCity reserves the right to amend its prices at any time. For rental rates 28 days’ notice of an amendment will be given to all existing tenants.
1.15 When you make a booking with EazyCity you accept responsibility for any damage or loss caused by you. Full payment for any such damage/loss must be paid immediately and if not, you will be held responsible for meeting any claims subsequently made against EazyCity as a result of your actions.
1.16 If you have any illnesses, allergy or disability, this must be reported to the service providers (schools or other provider) prior to arrival.
1.17 EU Nationals are recommended to bring their EU Health Card (EHIC) with them also to avail of free GP (family doctor) visits where necessary.
1.18 A security deposit of €200/£250 (or €100 if you have booked with a partner agent) is required on arrival which will be refunded to you on check-out less €30/£35 check-out fee. Please note that the property has to be clean and in good conditions by the time that you are checking-out, otherwise EazyCity reserve the right to take part off the deposit.
All clients will be required to pay their security deposit by credit card. All will be refunded only by Credit Card / Bank Transfer. Please note refunds via bank transfer / credit card are processed once a week by the EazyCity Accounts Dept. Please be advised that it can take up to 14 days from the date of check out to receive your deposit.
1.19 Internships Booking and Application Process
- To apply for an internship programme, you must be at least 18 years old (or being 18 years by the starting date of the internship)
- To complete your application, you must return a fully filled signed application form, a CV in English, the completed file must be sent to EazyCity at least 6 weeks before the start of your programme at the latest. We highly recommend to send it as much in advance as possible.
- It is responsibility of the applicant certify that the information given in the Application Form and CV are correct and acknowledges that any false information may compromise their participation to the programme.
- For Internship Placements EazyCity requires 50% to be paid in advance and 50% once Internship placement has been found. Without the first installment payment the application is not completed.
- After the first installment has been paid, EazyCity will start the matching process with the host company, when a company will be found you will be provided general information about the type of company and job description. To proceed with the confirmation or interview you will be asked to pay the second installment.
- EazyCity will contact the applicant with an internship placement proposal according to his request. If applicant refuses EazyCity’s proposal, EazyCity will look for another company up to 3 attempts total.
- If applicant fails the interview with the host company. EazyCity will propose you to other companies, candidate is allowed to fail the interview up to 3 attempts.
- You will be required to provide 3 possible options for your internship and EazyCity will commit to guarantee you a placement in the areas required.
- All applicants must be available for a skype/phone interview with EazyCity staff and with the host company if required. The interview will be hold in the main language spoken in the country where the applicant will be working.
- When an application is submitted for a specific internships position advertised on our website, applicant must be aware that in the event of failure of the interview with the host company, EazyCity will find an alternative placement. This process will take up to 6 weeks. If in the previous internships position some benefits were included, EazyCity doesn’t guarantee applicants will receive the same benefits in the following internship placement proposal.
2. Cancellation Policy & Refunds
2.1 Cancellation of your booking must be made in writing by email to EazyCity.
2.2 All cancellations are subject to a handling charge which is retained by EazyCity. This handling charge equates to the booking fee (€130 in Ire, £100 UK) you paid at the time of booking.
2.3 Bookings for language courses and/or accommodation are non-refundable. For bookings cancelled with more than 14 days advance notice, EazyCity may offer the client the option to use monies paid as a credit towards future bookings or to transfer the credit to a friend. This option remains at the discretion of EazyCity and all credits have an expiration of 12 months from date of issue.
2.4 Bookings for au pair placements/internships are non-refundable. In the case where the client cancels the booking the 1st instalment of 50% is non-refundable. In the rare case where EazyCity cannot find a placement for the client as per the agreed criteria within the agreed deadline in the application form, the 50% 1st instalment is fully refundable.
2.5 Bookings for Job Plans, Tours and Merchandise are non-refundable except in the case where merchandise is deemed faulty in which case the customer’s statutory consumer rights are protected.
2.6 Your reason for cancellation may be covered under your own travel insurance policy and in this case you should refer to your insurance provider. EazyCity strongly advises all customers to take out travel insurance. We partner with Dr Walter insurance provider (https://www.dr-walter.com/en/index.html). EazyCity will not be responsible for any loss or injury during your stay.
2.7 Refunds are made by bank transfer or by credit card only at the discretion of EazyCity. Please note EazyCity processes all refunds once per week only. Please note it can take up to 14 days to process your refund.
2.8 It is your responsibility to provide the necessary bank details such as Account Name, Bank Name, IBAN & Swift in order for EazyCity to make the refund transfer.
2.9 The language schools reserve the right to re-schedule or cancel a course at any time. In the case of your course being cancelled by the school your course fees will be refunded to you in full.
2.10 Internships Cancellation and Policy Refund
- Bookings for Internship Placements are non-refundable. In the case where the client cancels the booking the 1stinstalment of 50% is non-refundable. In the rare case where EazyCity cannot find a placement for the client as per the agreed criteria within the agreed deadline in the application form, the 50% 1st instalment is fully refundable.
- If the client cancels after an internship placement is confirmed and the 50% 2nd instalment has been paid, there will be no refund of fees
- Failure to Attend Program: If the client fails to attend all or part of a Program, we will not make any refund of fees paid. However, if there is a serious medical issued and supporting documentation provided the case will be reviewed. (In this instance a credit note can be issued subject to review of the case). Failures include issue related to punctuality at work, disrespect of schedules, working conditions, dress code and general discipline and behavior.
- Late Arrival/Early Termination: If the client is late in arriving for a Program or decides to leave before the Program has finished of his / her own volition, no refund of fees will be issued.
- The client’s reason for cancellation may be covered under client’s own travel insurance policy and in this case the client should refer to their insurance provider. EazyCity strongly advises all customers to take out travel insurance. We partner with Dr Walter insurance provider (https://www.dr-walter.com/en/index.html). EazyCity will not be responsible for any loss or injury during your stay.
- Any cancellation must be requested in writing by recorded delivery with acknowledgement of receipt and will only be effective upon receipt.
- Refunds are made by bank transfer or by credit card only at the discretion of EazyCity. Please note EazyCity processes all refunds once per week only.Please note it can take up to 14 days to process your refund.
- It is the client’s responsibility to provide the necessary bank details such as Account Name, Bank Name, IBAN & Swift in order for EazyCity to make the refund transfer.
3. Online Booking Platform / Website
3.1 Our Platform provides our users with a variety of services such as accommodation (short-term and long term solutions), employment services, language courses, au pair placements, tours / activities and merchandise sales. By using our platform you agree to comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations.
3.2 Our Platform is available to all individuals who are at least 18 years of age. By registering to use our Platform, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age. We recommend that children between the ages of 16 and 18 obtain their parent's permission before submitting information over the Internet. By using EazyCity, you are representing that you are at least 18 years old, or that you are at least 16 years old and have a parent's or guardian's permission to use EazyCity
3.3 Our Platform is not available to any temporarily or indefinitely suspended users.
3.4 When you complete our registration process you will create a password that will enable you to access our Platform. You agree to maintain the confidentiality of your password, and are fully responsible for all liability and damages resulting from your failure to maintain that confidentiality and all activities that occur through the use of your password. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or any other breach of security.
3.5 EazyCity cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section 3.
3.6 While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information on the website, it may be subject to later amendment due to policy changes, product/service updates or other constraints.
4. Data Protection
4.1 In general, we collect Personal Information that you submit to us voluntarily through EazyCity.
4.2 We also collect information that you submit in the process of creating or editing your account and user profile on EazyCity. For example, our registration and login process requires you to provide us with your name, valid email address and password of your choice. When you personalize your profile and use the features of EazyCity, we will collect any information you voluntarily provide, and we may also request optional information to support your use of EazyCity, such as your year of birth, gender and other demographic information. We collect information in the form of the content that you submit during your use of EazyCity, such as photos, reviews, ratings and other information you choose to submit. We may also collect information about you and your friends who use EazyCity, from any social network you may have connected from, in order to provide you with a more personalized experience. For instance, we may collect your user ID or profile information that you have permitted to be displayed through EazyCity in order to display you as a friend or in association with your profile and collections. When you purchase a service / product, you will need to submit your credit card or other payment information so that our service providers can process your payment for the service / product When you sign up for, or win, any contests, sweepstakes, or other activities that we make available on EazyCity, we will collect the information designated along with such activity, which may include your contact information such as your address and phone number. If you choose to sign up to receive information about products or services that may be of interest to you, we will collect your email address and other related information. Additionally, we collect any information that you voluntarily enter, including Personal Information, into any postings, comments, or forums within the EazyCity community.
4.3 We may receive Personal Information about you from other sources with which you have registered eg. companies who we have partnered with (collectively, "Partners") or other third parties. We may associate this information with the other Personal Information we have collected about you.
4.4 If you send an e-mail to us, or fill out our "Feedback" form or other forms through EazyCity, we will collect your e-mail address and the full content of your e-mail, including attached files, and other information you provide. We may use and display your full name and email address when you send an email notification to a friend through EazyCity or the social network from which you have connected to EazyCity (such as in an invitation, or when sharing your content). Additionally, we use your email address to contact you on behalf of your friends (such as when someone sends you a personal message) or notifications from a social network or other website with whom you have registered to receive such notifications. We may use this e-mail address to contact you, for things such as notifications of limited edition shop sales and other related information. You may indicate your preference to stop receiving further promotional communications.
4.5 Children under the age of 16 are not permitted to use EazyCity and we do not intentionally collect or maintain Personal Information from those who are under 16 years old. Protecting the privacy of children is very important to us. Thus, if we obtain actual knowledge that a user is under 16, we will take steps to remove that user's Personal Information permanently from our databases.
5.1 Should you feel the need to make a complaint. You can now do this by going to our dedicated Customer Care Page https://www.eazycity.com/customer-care
5.2 Complaints must be made within 30 days of the incident occurring.
5.3 EazyCity is committed to dealing with all complaints in a professional and efficient manner.
5.4 EazyCity takes every complaint seriously and issues will be escalated and dealt with by Branch Managers and Operations Manager as deemed necessary by the company
6.1 Aggressive or abusive behaviour whether verbal or physical towards EazyCity representatives or other customers will not be tolerated and may result in an immediate cancellation of your booking with loss of all fees paid.
6.2 The laws governing Ireland and the EU must be respected during your stay with EazyCity. Any conduct which is deemed to be breaking these laws or which is deemed to be seriously inappropriate will result in the representative of EazyCity disallowing you to continue your stay/booking. The decision of the EazyCity representative is final. In this case no refund will be provided and EazyCity will not be responsible for making alternative arrangements for your accommodation and/or other services booked.
6.3 All decisions made by an EazyCity representative in the interests of safety must be complied with.
6.4 EazyCity accepts no responsibility for the actions of other customers which may affect your enjoyment of your stay.
The above list of Terms & Conditions forms the contract between EazyCity and the customer. This contract is governed by Irish law and any legal issues arising will be dealt with within the Irish judicial system. By proceeding to book with EazyCity you confirm that you agree to the Terms & Conditions set out above.
If you have any queries on any of the Terms & Conditions please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to clarify them for you.