The legend tells us that when a leprechaun is captured by a human, in exchange for his release, the leprechaun grants three wishes to his capturer.
EazyCity has its own leprechaun, Conor, and he’s keen to grant three wishes to the luckiest of his followers: 1 Week EazyCity Flatshare Accommodation for Two People, a Tour for Two People and a Free ‘Moving to Ireland’ Advice Service.
All you have to do is comment on at least one of the pictures of Conor on the EazyCity Facebook page, trying to guess where it was taken.
EazyCity will randomly pick up one correct answer and crown the winner.
Would you take the chance to be the winner?
Read our Terms and Conditions and guess: “Where’s Conor?”
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to entrants aged 18 and over, both to EazyCity clients and non EazyCity clients.
- Employees of EazyCity and/or their families are not eligible to enter
- Entrants shall be deemed to have accepted all terms and conditions.
- To enter the competition, the entrant should write a comment on the picture, trying to guess the correct location where the picture was taken.
- EazyCity will consider valid only the first comment per person for each picture. No second try, guys, make the most of it!
- The competition will run from the 23.02.2015 to the 16.03.2015. All comments submitted after that date will not be taken into consideration.
- The winner will be announced on our social media pages on 17th of March 2015, St. Patrick’s Day.
- The winner of the competition will be picked at random by EazyCity from all of the entrants who entered one correct answer. The decision of EazyCity is final.
- The prize of the competition is 1 Week EazyCity Flatshare Accommodation for Two People in a twin or double room, a Tour for Two People and a Free ‘Moving to Ireland’ Advice Session with one of our experienced advisors.
- The winner can decide the destination between Cork and Dublin.
- Accommodation, tour and consultation are subject to availability and 4 weeks advance notice of redeeming these prizes is required.
- The prize cannot be exchanged wholly or in part for their monetary value.
May the luck of the Irish be with you!