We're hiring | Web Developer
For young at heart people looking to experience life abroad, EazyCity is a super-friendly Live Abroad agency that offers programs to STAY | STUDY | WORK | PLAY in a new city.
We believe in embracing new life experiences and swallowing them whole. Live abroad, meet new people…dive into a new culture, learn more about others…enrich your life & discover more parts of yourself.
At EazyCity we believe a new city is never just a place...instead it’s about people and a new way of seeing things.
If you’re looking to make an impact, EazyCity is the place for you! We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our new website. If you value respect for ideas, trust, and team effort, while enjoying a friendly atmosphere where you can learn and develop professionally, we'd like to talk with you!
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Creating website layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices
Integrating data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
Skills and Experience
- Proven working experience with HTML5 and CSS.
Other desired skills & experience
- Fluent in English, Italian or Spanish (B2 level or equivalent).
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems (MySQL), Object Oriented Programming (OPP) and web application development
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process
- Working knowledge of the Magento is desirable
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Ability to work in a collaborative group setting with internal and external colleagues to resolve issues, develop ideas and answer questions. Communication is key!
- BS in computer science or a related field
What we offer
- Team-building activities.
- Great culture - friendly and emphasizes teamwork, fun, and transparency.
- Our company is home to over 9 nationalities!
- A dynamic work environment, providing a high degree of autonomy, flexibility and trust.
- Possibility to build a platform that would facilitate people to access to a wide range of #lifechanging experiences abroad.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience, motivation and drive!
- Start: Early May 2018.
- Closing date for applications: Friday, 30th March 2018.
Please contact Marta Ponte (email@example.com) for further details.