Welcome Team - Full Time Positions Open Now
Locations (3 Full Time positions available): Cork, Dublin and London
This is a great opportunity for a motivated person who enjoys working with people and wants to be part of a dynamic young company which is expanding operations in Ireland and the UK!
The suitable candidate will be friendly, outgoing, flexible, a good team player, responsible, well-organised and good with people. Candidates should also have an understanding of providing excellent customer service and a friendly environment for new clients.
EazyCity is a local point of reference to welcome people arriving to a new city; our friendly and professional team provide a comprehensive range of flexible solutions for accommodation, employment services, study and social activities.
Founded in 2004 by Enrico Zoppi & Julia Lynes, EazyCity now has welcome branches in Cork, Dublin, London & Galway with further international developments coming in 2019.
At EazyCity our team works as a family! We fully support the development of our team members offering educational & training courses to improve skills as well as ongoing in-house training to ensure our team are the best they can be. We support & respect each other and we all work hard to ensure EazyCity is a great environment to work in.
The tasks included in this position are as follows:
- Working closely as part of a small team and reporting to the Branch Manager
- Answering reservation emails (using Microsoft Outlook) and processing bookings via new booking system
- Working under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Meeting and greeting new clients in a professional manner
- Answering the telephone and taking messages
- Taking rent payments (cash and credit card transactions)
- Updating company files and databases (knowledge of Excel essential)
- Checking new clients into and out of their accommodation
- Ensuring clients complete feedbacks for marketing purposes
- Assisting the team with the daily duties, general office administration and other ad hoc duties
- Assisting the team in organising events at various intervals during the year
The ideal candidate will possess the following traits and skills:
- Highly driven and motivated with mountains of energy!
- Super-organised with an ability to multi-task, prioritise and work in a fast paced environment under pressure!
- Has an understanding of the importance of providing excellent customer service and a warm, friendly environment for new clients
- An excellent communicator with reception / customer service experience.
- ‘Can-do’ attitude with a focus always on the solution never on the problem
- Flexible, committed and passionate – we expect all our team members to be fully committed to their work and to always go the extra mile for the customer even if that means working late in the evening or on weekends or last-minute changes to the work schedule – that is the nature of our business
- Fluent English along with another language which should be either French/ Spanish / Italian
- Additional languages are an advantage
Job position: Welcome Team
Start Date: ASAP in February
Application Deadline: 8th of FebruaryJob Type: Full-time position
Please forward your CV and cover letter for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.