Sales Advisor Internship – French or Italian speaker
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is motivated, highly organized, sales focused and loves working with people. As a member of our centralized Sales Team you will be responsible for reaching and exceeding company targets! This is an internship is for 6 months with the possibility of leading to a paid position for the right candidate at the end of this time period.
Do you think you have what it takes to make an impact and be part of our team?
EazyCity is a local point of reference to welcome people arriving to a new city; our friendly and professional team provide a comprehensive range of flexible solutions for accommodation, employment services, study and social activities.
Founded in 2004 by Enrico Zoppi & Julia Lynes, EazyCity now has welcome branches in Cork, Dublin, Galway and London. EazyCity also has licensees in Milan, Cagliari and Valencia and with further international developments coming in 2017.
At EazyCity our team works as a family! We fully support the development of our team members offering educational & training courses to improve skills as well as ongoing in-house training to ensure our team are the best they can be. We support & respect each other and we all work hard to ensure EazyCity is a great environment to work in.
The tasks included in this position are as follows:
- Working closely as part of a centralized sales team reporting directly to the Senior Manager
- Answering sales enquiries and reservation emails for our branches
- Closing sales opportunities and processing bookings via company process
- Managing bookings and payments through company system
- Maximizing all sales opportunities by email, phone and skype as required
- Providing excellent levels of customer care at all times
- Identifying new business opportunities in the market and promoting our services
- Forward thinking with sales / promotional ideas
- Managing leads through company CRM system
- Liaising with the Senior Managers and the branch Welcome teams to pass information about new bookings
- Updating customer information as required on company systems
- Going the “extra mile” to meet targets
- Meticulous, detailed and professional follow up on each and every lead
- Achieving a high conversion rate in relation to leads/bookings with excellent levels of client satisfaction
- The candidate will be required to work 5 days per week (Monday- Friday) however on occasion team may be requested to work on Saturdays
- Assisting the team in organizing events; participation and attendance at company events at various intervals during the year
- Enthusiastic, dedicated, motivated, flexible Sales Advisors to provide advice and assistance to customers while maximizing each interaction and converting to sales.
- An excellent Sales Advisor must be energetic, friendly, responsible a good team player and with excellent interpersonal skills.
- The ideal candidate will be able to acquire thorough knowledge of the company’s products and pass that knowledge to customers. The ideal candidate will also be responsible for a variety of duties that pertain to creating an attractive environment for customers.
- Highly driven and motivated with mountains of energy!
- Super-organised with an ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in a fast paced environment under pressure!
- Has an understanding of the importance of providing excellent pre sale, and after sale care with focus on the customer experience
- ‘Can-do’ attitude with a focus always on the solution never on the problem
- Fluent English along with another language which should be either Italian, Spanish
- Clients with multiple languages will have a distinct advantage
The general working hours of this position are 5 days per week between 9.00am – 6.00pm.
At EazyCity our customers are our prime focus and they always come first!
Closing date for applications is close of business Friday 7th of July 2017.
The position is available to start no later than 20th August 2017
Shared room accommodation will be provided by EazyCity and a commission structure will be set in place for the successful candidate.
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English to Nicoletta@eazycity.comClosing date for applications is 7th of July 2017.