Marketing and Sales Internship - Spanish Speaker
Would you like to help people to start their adventure become true?
This is a great opportunity for a motivated person who wants to be part of a dynamic company which is currently expanding its operations globally.
We are looking for a talented, creative, and dynamic Marketing & Sales Advisor who will be responsible for supporting and implementing the digital marketing and sales strategies of the company.
About the Company
At EazyCity we believe in embracing new life experiences and swallowing them whole. Live abroad, meet new people…dive into a new culture, learn more about others…enrich your life & discover more parts of yourself.
Set up in Ireland in 2004 by co-founders Enrico Zoppi & Julia Lynes, our current team is made up of more than 40 international life-changers based in office locations worldwide.
We offer programs for young at heart people who want to STAY | STUDY | WORK | PLAY in a new city. We also partner with companies to provide orientation and relocation services for their new recruits!
Always growing and evolving we are always on the lookout for talented people to join our life-changing adventure!
At EazyCity we believe a new city is never just a place...instead it’s about people and a new way of seeing things.
- Answering sales enquiries and reservation emails
- Managing bookings and payments through company system
- Maximizing all sales opportunities by email, phone, Skype, Social Media or Chat as required
- Managing leads through company CRM system (Dynamics 365)
- Liaising with the Senior Managers and the branch Welcome teams to pass information about new bookings
- Going the “extra mile” to meet targets
- Achieving a high conversion rate in relation to leads/bookings with excellent levels of client satisfaction
- Work on development and implementation of the digital plan strategy in line with company goals to increase visibility and engagement across all channels and content types
- Content management of different blogs
- SEO – develop search engine-friendly content and strategies to generate organic traffic to our website and blog
- Relationship building with online communities by maintaining Facebook or Instagram
- Assisting the team in organizing events; participation and attendance at company events at various intervals during the year
- Enthusiastic, creative, motivated and flexible to provide advice and assistance to customers while maximizing each interaction and converting to sales.
- An excellent Sales Advisor must be energetic, friendly, curious, responsible a good team player and with excellent interpersonal skills.
- The ideal candidate will be able to acquire thorough knowledge of the company’s products and pass that knowledge to customers. The ideal candidate will also be responsible for a variety of duties that pertain to creating an attractive environment for customers.
- Super-organized with an ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment under pressure!
- ‘Can-do’ attitude with a focus always on the solution never on the problem
- Spanish mother tongue and Fluent in English
- Candidates with multiple languages will have a distinct advantage
- Starting date: June/July 2018
- Duration: 3 months
- Work in our vibrant office located in Cork.
- Benefits include training, team-building activities, social events and more!
- This in un UNPAID internship but shared room accommodation will be provided by EazyCity as part of the benefit. Possibility to promote to a full-time role based on performance.
The candidate will be required to work 5 days per week (Monday - Friday) however on occasion team may be requested to work on Saturdays
This position is open for an immediate start, so if you think you have what it takes to take up this new role, contact us today!
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English to Marta Ponte (email@example.com)