The legend tells us that when a leprechaun is captured by a human, in exchange for his release, the leprechaun grants three wishes to his capturer.
EazyCity has its own leprechaun, Conor, and he’s keen to grant three wishes to the luckiest of his followers: 1 Week EazyCity Flatshare Accommodation for Two People, a Tour for Two People and a Free ‘Moving to Ireland’ Advice Service.
All you have to do is comment on at least one of the pictures of Conor on the EazyCity Facebook page, trying to guess where it was taken.
EazyCity will randomly pick up one correct answer and crown the winner.
Would you take the chance to be the winner?
Read our Terms and Conditions and guess: “Where’s Conor?”
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to entrants aged 18 and over, both to EazyCity clients and non EazyCity clients.
- Employees of EazyCity and/or their families are not eligible to enter
- Entrants shall be deemed to have accepted all terms and conditions.
- To enter the competition, the entrant should write a comment on the picture, trying to guess the correct location where the picture was taken.
- EazyCity will consider valid only the first comment per person for each picture. No second try, guys, make the most of it!
- The competition will run from the 23.02.2015 to the 16.03.2015. All comments submitted after that date will not be taken into consideration.
- The winner will be announced on our social media pages on 17th of March 2015, St. Patrick’s Day.
- The winner of the competition will be picked at random by EazyCity from all of the entrants who entered one correct answer. The decision of EazyCity is final.
- The prize of the competition is 1 Week EazyCity Flatshare Accommodation for Two People in a twin or double room, a Tour for Two People and a Free ‘Moving to Ireland’ Advice Session with one of our experienced advisors.
- The winner can decide the destination between Cork and Dublin.
- Accommodation, tour and consultation are subject to availability and 4 weeks advance notice of redeeming these prizes is required.
- The prize cannot be exchanged wholly or in part for their monetary value.
May the luck of the Irish be with you!
After over 2 years of hard work preparing our EazyCity License Program... In January 2015 we celebrated signing our first License Agreement.
We welcome Annastella and Francesco to our EazyCity Family who will soon open the first EazyCity Italian office in Cagliari, Sardinia.
Soon more details on EazyCity Cagliari (office address and website)
Join our team or find out how to open your own EazyCity Agency here: https://www.eazycity.com/eazycity-family
In order to make language levels comparable, the Council of Europe introduced the Common European Framework (CEFR), divide learners into six different levels: A1 Beginner, A2 Elementary, B1 Intermediate, B2 Vantage or Upper Intermediate, C1 Advanced and C2 Mastery or Proficiency.
Usually, the expected level for study programmes in Europe is around B. However, certain universities or programmes (e.g. English literature) might require a higher level than that.
Cambridge University Certificates (British Council)
These certificates are mainly used within the UK but they are also accepted in many universities outside of the UK. In contrast to many other certificates, the Cambridge certificates do not expire.
KET – Key English Test
It is the easiest of the Cambridge exams, a basic level qualification that shows you can use English to communicate in simple situations. It also shows you have made a good start in learning English, and it equals to A2 on the Common European Framework.
PET – Preliminary English Test
This exam shows that you can communicate in English in practical, everyday situations. It equals level B1 on the Common European Framework.
FCE – First Certificate in English
It is the upper-intermediate level in English (B2 of the CEFR). It is the most famous and most required level for people who need to prove they can use every day written and spoken English at an upper-intermediate level for work or study purposes. It is comparable to IELTS 5.5-6.5.
CAE – Certificate in Advanced English
It is oriented at the quite high C1-C2 levels (IELTS 6.5–8.0) and is required at many British universities. The demand for high-level English language skills is increasing all around the world (more than 15,000 educational institutions, businesses and government departments around the world accept CAE as proof of high-level achievement).
CPE – Certificate of Proficiency in English
It is the most advanced qualification offered by Cambridge English Language Assessment and has been developed to show achievement of an extremely high level of English. It equals an 8 and above in the IELTS test.
TOEFL – Test of English as a Foreign Language (Educational Testing Service)
TOEFL is an English certificate organised by the Educational Testing Service which aims for academic use and is especially popular in the US. However, it is also widely accepted at European universities.
IELTS – International English Language Testing System (British Council)
Like TOEFL, IELTS is widely recognised in all English-speaking countries as well as for many English-taught programmes in Europe. Besides, IELTS is also accepted as language proof for certain working permits as well as for immigration.
TOEIC – Test of English for International Communication (Educational Testing Service)
Questions in this test are based on real-life work settings in an international environment (meetings, travel, telephone conversations…).
BEC – Business English Certificate (British Council)
Tests your English in a business context. They are designed for individuals, and are very useful preparation for someone studying on a business course.
TEFL – Teaching English as a Foreign Language (British Council)
It refers to teaching English to students whose first language is not English. TEFL usually occurs in the student’s own country, either within the state school system, or privately, e.g., in an after-hours language school or with a tutor. There are different official English exams in this category, but don’t worry, we will tell you more about them soon!
Christmas and NYE Short-Term Accommodation Special Offers
The EazyCity Team has many Christmas and NYE Special Offers for you this year in Cork, Dublin and London...
Have a look to our poster here!
All our apartments are located in the city centre and include a fully-equipped kitchen and Wi-Fi internet connection.
All bills are included in the advertised price.
What are you waiting for? Contact us now for more info and booking!
Cork – email@example.com
Dublin – firstname.lastname@example.org
London – email@example.com
Are you ready for Christmas? Here at EazyCity we cannot wait to celebrate the most joyful holiday of the year with all our customers! That’s why we decided to give the chance to one of you to win a weekend for two persons in one of our EazyCities.
You just need to take a selfie in a Chistmassy mood and post it on our Facebook page; we will repost your picture on our dedicated album and then, it’s just a matter of “likes”!
The selfie that will get more “likes”, will win a weekend in a city, to be chosen among London, Dublin or Cork!
But there will be more prizes! The second most voted picture will win a tour organised by one of our partners, while the third picture will win one of our “Gold Experience” Job Plan.
Read the full Terms and Conditions and participate to our photo contest.
So, what are you waiting for? Take your camera, wear your best Christmas outfit and prepare to win a weekend in one of our EazyCities! You have until December 19th to post your photo on our Facebook page!
Put on your beanies, forecast says that it will be snow selfies!
- The competition is open to entrants aged 18 and over, both to EazyCity clients and non EazyCity clients.
- Entrants shall be deemed to have accepted all terms and conditions.
- In order for an entry to be valid, the picture must be published on the EazyCity Facebook page. After that, EazyCity staff will upload the picture in the Facebook album dedicated to the competition. Only the votes received in the dedicated album will be taken into consideration.
- The pictures will be voted on by Facebook users. One vote = One like on the pictures. Shares and comments will not be taken into consideration as votes.
- The picture must be taken by the person (or one of the people) that are the subject of the picture itself.
- The picture can be modified and altered. No limit to creativity!
- If the content of the picture will be considered offensive, EazyCity will reserve the right to remove the picture.
- Users can vote for as many pictures as they want.
- The winners will be decided by the number of votes they receive. The votes will be counted by EazyCity and will be deemed final with no option for appeal.
- Only one entry per person. Each picture can only be entered once, all duplicates will be removed.
- All entries must be received by 23.59 of Friday 19/12/2014. All pictures submitted after that date will not be taken into consideration and may be removed.
- The winner will be announced on our Facebook page on 25th of December 2014.
- The holder of the picture is the person who entered it into the competition. If the winning picture includes a group of people, the prize will be awarded to the holder only. EazyCity takes no responsibility in the division of the prize between multiple persons.
- Copyright of all pictures submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their entering the Competition, each entrant grants a licence to EazyCity to use any of the submitted pictures in their websites, social media pages and in any promotional material connected to this competition.
- The three pictures that received the largest amount of votes will be considered winners. The prizes for this competition are three, and will be given in order of value to the three most voted pictures, according to the number of votes they received.
- The first prize is a weekend (two nights) for two persons in a hostel, in a private room, and a tour of the city, organised by one of our partners and published on our website. The city can be chosen by the winner among Dublin, Cork or London. Flight and travels are not included in the prize. The date for the stay can be chosen by the winner, but it’s subject to availability.
- The second prize is a tour held by one of our partners. The tour can be chosen by the winner among the tours published on our site (please, visit the page of Dublin, Cork and London, to check the list of our tours). The date for the tour can be chosen by the winner, but it’s subject to availability.
- The third prize is a Job Plan Gold Experience by EazyCity. The winner of this prize can decide to transfer the Gold Experience to another person.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged wholly or in part for their monetary value.
EazyCity was recently announced as overall winners of the inaugural Cork Digital Marketing Awards 2014. Marketing Manager Luca Cattaneo was at the ceremony to receive this award and said ‘we are delighted with this award as we have worked hard over the past 2 years to develop a strong Digital Marketing strategy for our business.’
The awards included 10 categories and an overall Grand Prix. EazyCity won the category of Best Digital Marketing by an SME and went on to win the overall Grand Prix also.
‘This is a fantastic reflection of the creativity and level of understanding that our marketing team has of how digital marketing can impact positively on our business’, EazyCity co-founder Julia Lynes also attended the awards ceremony last Thursday.
Over 105 companies from various sectors entered into the awards and EazyCity is proud to have been selected as winners from this high level of entries.
EazyCity has just been announced as one of the Finalists in the Cork Digital Marketing Awards 2014!
We will take part to the Finals in the category Best Digital Marketing for a SME!
The competition aims to showcase the innovative use of digital marketing in driving business performance and to spotlight effective digital marketing strategy by Cork Businesses.
So, what comes next?
The winners will remain a closely guarded secret until the announcement at a gala lunch in the Kingsley Hotel (Cork) on the 6th of November: fingers crossed for our Marketing Team!
Please visit the official website of the Cork Chamber for more info.
EazyCity lands in the USA: New York, New York!
In the year of its tenth anniversary as a business leader in the hospitality sector in Ireland and the UK, it’s time for new challenges for EazyCity, as we prepare to make the "big jump" overseas.
New York looks like the perfect city to start this brand-new American dream!
The new destination will be operational soon: the new website newyork.eazycity.com will be launched in the upcoming weeks.
Many services will be offered in the Big Apple starting in January 2015: language courses, internships, study packages and short/medium term experiences for teenagers.
The EazyCity team can’t wait to welcome you… on the other side of the Atlantic!
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is motivated, highly organised, resilient and loves working with people. This position is similar to running your own small business as you will be responsible for all aspects of the branch management including sales, staff training & management, customer service, finance, property management and more!
EazyCity is a local point of reference to welcome people arriving to a new city; our friendly and professional team provide a comprehensive range of flexible solutions for accommodation, employment services, study and social activities.
Founded in 2004 by Enrico Zoppi & Julia Lynes, EazyCity now has welcome branches in Cork, Dublin & London with further international cities opening in 2014.
At EazyCity our team works as a family! We fully support the development of our team members offering educational & training courses to improve skills as well as ongoing in-house training to ensure our team are the best they can be. We support & respect each other and we all work hard to ensure EazyCity is a great environment to work in.
The tasks included in this position include:
- Working closely as leader of the Welcome team
- Working under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Organising the weekly tasks for the team including staff rotas, client check-ins/check-outs, welcome packs, weekly plans, maintenance appointments, inspections etc
- Driving sales across all services by motivating the team and making each member aware of the impact of their work on revenue
- Keeping important files relating to rent, cash-flow, room availability and arrivals updated regularly with a strong focus on attention to detail
- Property management tasks including inspections, reports, tracking utility bills and organising maintenance issues to be attended to
- Submitting weekly reports to EazyCity management regarding the performance and management of the branch
- Meeting and greeting new clients (often during the evenings and weekends)
- Checking new clients into and out of their accommodation
- Carrying out inspections on accommodation and writing reports on same
- Answering the telephone and taking messages
- Taking rent payments (cash handling) and managing bank lodgements
- Dealing with customer issues/complaints
- Being aware of new business opportunities and bringing those to the attention of the Business Development Manager
- Liaising with management and other branch teams
- Organising events, parties and social activities
The PersonThe ideal candidate will possess the following traits and skills:
- Highly driven and motivated with mountains of energy!
- Super-organised with an ability to multi-task, prioritise and work in a fast paced environment under pressure!
- Has an understanding of the importance of providing excellent customer service and a warm, friendly environment for new clients
- An excellent communicator with management experience
- ‘Can-do’ attitude with a focus always on the solution never on the problem
- Flexible, committed and passionate – we expect all our team members to be fully committed to their work and to always go the extra mile for the customer even if that means working late in the evening or on weekends or last-minute changes to the work schedule – that is the nature of our business
- Fluent English along with another language which should be either Italian, French, Spanish or Portuguese
- Additional languages are an advantage
- Full clean driving licence
The general working hours of this position are 5 days per week between Monday-Sunday from 9.00 – 18.00. The office closes at 7pm on Tuesday and Thursday.
As the branch manager of a very busy branch full commitment and flexibility will be expected and if necessary extra hours may be required. The ideal candidate will instinctively know when it’s necessary for them to work extra hours as the branch should be treated like it is your own business. At EazyCity our customers are our prime focus and they always come first!
Salary is negotiable depending on experience, motivation and leadership potential. A package including accommodation can also be considered for the initial period. Benefits include management training workshops & team-building activities, sales incentives and more.
This position is open for an immediate start so if you think you have what it takes to take up this exciting and demanding role, contact us today!
The closing date for applications is Friday 22nd of August 2014 at 5.00pm.
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.