For young at heart people looking to experience life abroad, EazyCity is a super-friendly Live Abroad agency that offers programs to STAY | STUDY | WORK | PLAY in a new city.
We believe in embracing new life experiences and swallowing them whole. Live abroad, meet new people…dive into a new culture, learn more about others…enrich your life & discover more parts of yourself.
At EazyCity we believe a new city is never just a place...instead it’s about people and a new way of seeing things.
If you’re looking to make an impact, EazyCity is the place for you! We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our new website. If you value respect for ideas, trust, and team effort, while enjoying a friendly atmosphere where you can learn and develop professionally, we'd like to talk with you!
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Creating website layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices
Integrating data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
Skills and Experience
- Proven working experience with HTML5 and CSS.
Other desired skills & experience
- Fluent in English, Italian or Spanish (B2 level or equivalent).
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems (MySQL), Object Oriented Programming (OPP) and web application development
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process
- Working knowledge of the Magento is desirable
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Ability to work in a collaborative group setting with internal and external colleagues to resolve issues, develop ideas and answer questions. Communication is key!
- BS in computer science or a related field
What we offer
- Team-building activities.
- Great culture - friendly and emphasizes teamwork, fun, and transparency.
- Our company is home to over 9 nationalities!
- A dynamic work environment, providing a high degree of autonomy, flexibility and trust.
- Possibility to build a platform that would facilitate people to access to a wide range of #lifechanging experiences abroad.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience, motivation and drive!
- Start: Early May 2018.
- Closing date for applications: Friday, 30th March 2018.
Please contact Marta Ponte (email@example.com) for further details.
Want to experience studying abroad but don’t know if you can afford it? At EazyCity we have “Price Match Promise”, this is an amazing offer where we provide you with the best possible price for your desired program which will guarantee you get the most memorable and unforgettable study abroad experience at a price which won't break the bank.
What is our Price Match Promise?
EazyCity collaborate with a wide range of carefully selected quality Language Schools around the world. We work to ensure we can offer you the lowest price and the best quality when booking with us.
If you are offered a better price for your language course than the price provided by EazyCity, WE WILL MATCH IT!
1. Get an unforgettable experience at amazing prices.
2. Visit the country of your dreams.
3. Get a discount on items that some companies would not offer.
4. Receive package deals on Accommodation, Courses, Tours, Cultural activities and much more!
5. The best language courses.
6. We will match a better offer you receive from another company.
Contact our team today to book your Study Packages or Study & Work Packages.
If you’re looking for an internship abroad you are just in the right place! Here at EazyCity we look after all your needs to ensure you have the best experience abroad.
From CV translation to the job interview, we give you our full support to help you to make your #liveabroad dream come true. Finding an internship with our help is easier than you think!
Areas of internships:
Sales & Marketing
Social Media Management
Design & Architecture
Computing & IT
Hospitality & Catering
Our internships are designed to develop specific skills including language, communication, international team work and cross cultural diversity as well as the competencies of the specific industry the candidate is placed in.
Translation of your CV and Cover Letter
Meeting with a member of our team before starting your experience!
Our team’s support during your work experience
Over the past 14 years we have built a strong database and partnerships with local and international businesses. An internship abroad will not only greatly improve your job prospects but will be an unforgettable adventure too!
Discover our 2018 internship offers:
Internship in Ireland
Internship in the UK
When we say we want to make our customers’ life ‘Eazy’, we really mean it!
From today, 12th of July 2017, the card will be available to all our customers.
But, what is the EazyCity Card?
How can I get my deals?
The card is issued after having booked one of our services in Cork, Galway, Dublin or London. Please note the card cannot be posted out to you and must be collected from your local EazyCity office. For accommodation customers please request the card at the check in. For other services ( language courses etc. ) contact your nearest EazyCity office and collect the card at your earliest convenience.
Always bring your EazyCity Card with you and show it to our partners to get the deal.
Here , you can find the list of all the partners participating in the promotion and all the details on how to get the discounts.
A monthly e-newsletter will keep you up to date with all new available discounts.
Where can I use my EazyCity Card?
No matter where you have booked your services with us, the card can be used in any of our EazyCity cities! So, Cork, Galway, Dublin and London… and more coming soon!
For any further information, do not hesitate to get in touch with us :)
Thinking to go abroad in summer? Book your room from £65 per week!
Normally booking accommodation in July is expensive and not good for our pockets. We don’t want you to miss the chance to get to know London so we are more than happy to give you a special offer in our shared accommodation!
You can book a twin room in our shared accommodation located in Zone 3 and Zone 2 for a lower price than normally and you don't even have to pay a booking fee!
Yes, we got crazy, but we love to make you happy!
This offer is valid for bookings until 31st of July and check in until 31st of July
- Rent Zone 3 - a space in a twin room, £65 per week instead of £130
- Rent Zone 2 - a space in a twin room, £72.5 per week instead of £130
- No booking fee
- Check in until 31/07/2017
You won't find better offer than this one in whole city! With us, everything is easier!We just have 10 twin spaces available. Are you going to miss the offer? Book today with us
There’s no better way to learn a new language or improve your career prospects than through going abroad. If you are looking to stay in an exciting, vibrant city while studying or working there’s no better place than Cork.
As the second largest city in Ireland Cork offers great opportunities for job seekers and students visiting the country. It is also a very multicultural city with great atmosphere and exciting events all year round.
During the busy summer period many visitors struggle with finding accommodation. Here at EazyCity we want to make your experience exciting and “Eazy”. You can now avail of our special offer on accommodation!
Bookings made until 31st of July on single or twin share rooms are now reduced!
All our properties are located in a walking distance to the famous for its lively culture city center and all amenities. Our properties are medium to high level standard with fully equipped kitchen, living room and bathrooms.
Book with us today!
Valid for bookings made unti 31st of July 2017 inclusive. Valid for Check ins until the 31st of July inclusive. Applies to the EazyCity Cork accommodations only.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is motivated, highly organized, sales focused and loves working with people. As a member of our centralized Sales Team you will be responsible for reaching and exceeding company targets! This is an internship is for 6 months with the possibility of leading to a paid position for the right candidate at the end of this time period.
Do you think you have what it takes to make an impact and be part of our team?
EazyCity is a local point of reference to welcome people arriving to a new city; our friendly and professional team provide a comprehensive range of flexible solutions for accommodation, employment services, study and social activities.
Founded in 2004 by Enrico Zoppi & Julia Lynes, EazyCity now has welcome branches in Cork, Dublin, Galway and London. EazyCity also has licensees in Milan, Cagliari and Valencia and with further international developments coming in 2017.
At EazyCity our team works as a family! We fully support the development of our team members offering educational & training courses to improve skills as well as ongoing in-house training to ensure our team are the best they can be. We support & respect each other and we all work hard to ensure EazyCity is a great environment to work in.
The tasks included in this position are as follows:
- Working closely as part of a centralized sales team reporting directly to the Senior Manager
- Answering sales enquiries and reservation emails for our branches
- Closing sales opportunities and processing bookings via company process
- Managing bookings and payments through company system
- Maximizing all sales opportunities by email, phone and skype as required
- Providing excellent levels of customer care at all times
- Identifying new business opportunities in the market and promoting our services
- Forward thinking with sales / promotional ideas
- Managing leads through company CRM system
- Liaising with the Senior Managers and the branch Welcome teams to pass information about new bookings
- Updating customer information as required on company systems
- Going the “extra mile” to meet targets
- Meticulous, detailed and professional follow up on each and every lead
- Achieving a high conversion rate in relation to leads/bookings with excellent levels of client satisfaction
- The candidate will be required to work 5 days per week (Monday- Friday) however on occasion team may be requested to work on Saturdays
- Assisting the team in organizing events; participation and attendance at company events at various intervals during the year
- Enthusiastic, dedicated, motivated, flexible Sales Advisors to provide advice and assistance to customers while maximizing each interaction and converting to sales.
- An excellent Sales Advisor must be energetic, friendly, responsible a good team player and with excellent interpersonal skills.
- The ideal candidate will be able to acquire thorough knowledge of the company’s products and pass that knowledge to customers. The ideal candidate will also be responsible for a variety of duties that pertain to creating an attractive environment for customers.
- Highly driven and motivated with mountains of energy!
- Super-organised with an ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in a fast paced environment under pressure!
- Has an understanding of the importance of providing excellent pre sale, and after sale care with focus on the customer experience
- ‘Can-do’ attitude with a focus always on the solution never on the problem
- Fluent English along with another language which should be either Italian, Spanish
- Clients with multiple languages will have a distinct advantage
The general working hours of this position are 5 days per week between 9.00am – 6.00pm.
At EazyCity our customers are our prime focus and they always come first!
Closing date for applications is close of business Friday 7th of July 2017.
The position is available to start no later than 20th August 2017
Shared room accommodation will be provided by EazyCity and a commission structure will be set in place for the successful candidate.
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English to Nicoletta@eazycity.comClosing date for applications is 7th of July 2017.
You can never invest enough in your children’s future. Sometimes it’s difficult to find the balance between learning and wanting to just have fun…but we understand! Now, your children have the chance to learn English in Ireland and UK while also taking part in various activities, meeting new people and of course having the time of their lives.
To make that decision a little bit easier, we are offering a €100 discount in our Junior Programs within Dublin & Cork and also a £100 discount in our London program.
What is the Junior Program? It’s a combination of living with a Host Family, studying English and doing different activities such as basketball, swimming, dancing, hockey etc.
This program is for 4 -16 year olds and there are different levels of the program, depending on the age of your child.
Offer valid for bookings made up until 16th of April 2017 with EazyCity.
Duration of Stay
- From the 26th of June 2017 onwards.
- Programs available for 2 weeks up to 12 weeks.
How to book?
You need to enter the discount code JUNIOR100 during the purchasing process to get the discount.
Would you like to know more? Our team is multilingual and is able to answer in your language to assist you with any additional information you may need.
- If you are interested in booking the Junior Program in Dublin, please contact us for more information and assistance during the booking at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 00353 (1) 6729329
- If you are interested in booking the Junior Program in Cork, please contact us for more information and assistance during the booking at email@example.com or call us on 00353 (21) 4222243
- If you are interested in booking the Junior Program in London, please contact us for more information and assistance during the booking at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0044 (207) 3885858
- €/£100 discount booking is for a Junior Program with EazyCity. You can choose your destination between either Dublin, Cork and London.
The original English version of these terms and conditions may have been translated into other languages. The translated version is a courtesy and office translation only and you cannot derive any rights from the translated version.
In the event of a dispute about the contents or interpretation of these terms and conditions or inconsistency between the English version and any other language version of these terms and conditions, the English language version to the extent permitted by law shall apply, prevail and be conclusive.
We are delighted to promote our new Job Shadow / Internship packages for 2017.
Our new programs will be focused on our international students who want improve and learn new skills by carring out specific internships and job shadow programs in various sectors: Marketing, Sales, IT, Admin, Hospitality, etc...
Our packages will include:
- Accommodation in Cork, Dublin or Galway (the accommodation is managed by our agency)
- Job Shadow / Internship for 2/3/4 weeks (or longer) in Cork / Dublin or Galway
- Support and Assistance during the entire stay
- Certificate of Internship
- 24 emergency phone
EazyCity is delighted to manage 2 new apartments in Valencia city centre
- Russafa Apartment - 3 bedroom property with 2 bathrooms and a modern and spacious living room and kitchen
- Zaida Apartment - 4 bedroom property with 2 bathrooms and lovely spacious living room, kitchen and balcony
Both apartments are ideal for both international students & professionals and tourists visiting Valencia
Single and Twin / Double rooms available to book for short, medium and long stays...