EazyCity is looking for two new profiles to join the Welcome Team in Dublin!
This is a great opportunity for a motivated person who enjoys working with people and wants to be part of a dynamic young company which is currently expanding operations in Ireland and the UK!
The suitable candidate will be friendly, outgoing, flexible, a good team player, responsible, well-organised and good with people. Candidates should also have an understanding of providing excellent customer service and a friendly environment for new clients.
The tasks included in this position are as follows:
- Working closely as part of a small team in particular as a support to the Assistant Manager and Branch Manager
- Answering reservation emails (using Microsoft Outlook) and processing bookings
- Working under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Meeting and greeting new clients in a professional manner
- Preparing accommodation for clients arrival
- Checking new clients into and out of their accommodation
- Carrying out inspections on accommodation and writing reports on same
- Answering the telephone and taking messages
- Taking rent payments (cash and credit card transactions)
- Updating company files and databases (knowledge of Excel essential)
- Assisting the team with the daily duties such as preparing welcome packs for clients, general office administration and other ad hoc duties
- Assisting the team in organising events at various intervals during the year
The candidate will be required to work 5 days per week, this will include evening and weekend work. 2 days off per week are provided for all team members.
This is an unpaid internship starting no later than the 3rd week in August and is a minimum 4 months in duration. Shared room accommodation inclusive of utilities is provided for interns in our properties.
Ideally candidates will have a good level of English along with Spanish or French mother tongue. Additional languages would be an advantage.
Please forward your CV for consideration to email@example.com.