Internship opportunity - Property Assistant at EazyCity Cork
This is a great opportunity for a motivated person who wants to be part of a dynamic young company which is currently expanding operations in Ireland and the UK! This an unpaid 6 month internship role that might progress to a paid position for the right candidate.
The suitable candidate will be well-organized, flexible, a good team player, responsible and good with people. The tasks included in this position include:
- Working closely as part of a small team in particular as a support to the Property Co-ordinator
- Working under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Timely and detailed updating of Trello system with maintenance problems
- Liaising with property coordinator on inspections on completion of inspections
- Ordering and delivering of house supplies eg. bulbs, linen, drain un-blocker, kitchen supplies
- Notifying tenants in advance of maintenance and inspection calls
- Assisting with maintenance updates
- Woking with the property coordinator to update tenants regarding maintenance
- New house preparation (furniture, posters, transfer of bills etc.
- Assisting with contacting Landlords / contractors re maintenance and follow up
- Assisting Welcome Team with check in and check out as required
The candidate will be required to work 5 days per week, Monday to Friday. Exceptionally you will be required to work on evenings and weekends.
This is an unpaid internship position. Shared room accommodation inclusive of utilities is provided for interns in our properties.
Ideally candidates will be available to start immediately (or no later than the end of January) and have a fluent level of English (additional languages would be an advantage).
Please forward your CV and cover letter for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday the 18th of January.