Become the new EazyCity Cork Branch Manager!
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is motivated, highly organised, resilient and loves working with people. This position is similar to running your own small business as you will be responsible for all aspects of the branch management including sales, staff training & management, customer service, finance, property management and more!
EazyCity is a local point of reference to welcome people arriving to a new city; our friendly and professional team provide a comprehensive range of flexible solutions for accommodation, employment services, study and social activities.
Founded in 2004 by Enrico Zoppi & Julia Lynes, EazyCity now has welcome branches in Cork, Dublin & London with further international cities opening in 2014.
At EazyCity our team works as a family! We fully support the development of our team members offering educational & training courses to improve skills as well as ongoing in-house training to ensure our team are the best they can be. We support & respect each other and we all work hard to ensure EazyCity is a great environment to work in.
The tasks included in this position include:
- Working closely as leader of the Welcome team
- Working under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Organising the weekly tasks for the team including staff rotas, client check-ins/check-outs, welcome packs, weekly plans, maintenance appointments, inspections etc
- Driving sales across all services by motivating the team and making each member aware of the impact of their work on revenue
- Keeping important files relating to rent, cash-flow, room availability and arrivals updated regularly with a strong focus on attention to detail
- Property management tasks including inspections, reports, tracking utility bills and organising maintenance issues to be attended to
- Submitting weekly reports to EazyCity management regarding the performance and management of the branch
- Meeting and greeting new clients (often during the evenings and weekends)
- Checking new clients into and out of their accommodation
- Carrying out inspections on accommodation and writing reports on same
- Answering the telephone and taking messages
- Taking rent payments (cash handling) and managing bank lodgements
- Dealing with customer issues/complaints
- Being aware of new business opportunities and bringing those to the attention of the Business Development Manager
- Liaising with management and other branch teams
- Organising events, parties and social activities
The PersonThe ideal candidate will possess the following traits and skills:
- Highly driven and motivated with mountains of energy!
- Super-organised with an ability to multi-task, prioritise and work in a fast paced environment under pressure!
- Has an understanding of the importance of providing excellent customer service and a warm, friendly environment for new clients
- An excellent communicator with management experience
- ‘Can-do’ attitude with a focus always on the solution never on the problem
- Flexible, committed and passionate – we expect all our team members to be fully committed to their work and to always go the extra mile for the customer even if that means working late in the evening or on weekends or last-minute changes to the work schedule – that is the nature of our business
- Fluent English along with another language which should be either Italian, French, Spanish or Portuguese
- Additional languages are an advantage
- Full clean driving licence
The general working hours of this position are 5 days per week between Monday-Sunday from 9.00 – 18.00. The office closes at 7pm on Tuesday and Thursday.
As the branch manager of a very busy branch full commitment and flexibility will be expected and if necessary extra hours may be required. The ideal candidate will instinctively know when it’s necessary for them to work extra hours as the branch should be treated like it is your own business. At EazyCity our customers are our prime focus and they always come first!
Salary is negotiable depending on experience, motivation and leadership potential. A package including accommodation can also be considered for the initial period. Benefits include management training workshops & team-building activities, sales incentives and more.
This position is open for an immediate start so if you think you have what it takes to take up this exciting and demanding role, contact us today!
The closing date for applications is Friday 22nd of August 2014 at 5.00pm.
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English to email@example.com.