ACCOUNTS & SALES team positions at EazyCity Cork
ACCOUNTS INTERNSHIP POSITION @ EAZYCITY CORK
This is a great opportunity for a motivated person who wants to be part of a dynamic young company which is currently expanding operations in Ireland and the UK!
EazyCity is a local point of reference to welcome people arriving to a new city; our friendly and professional team provide a comprehensive range of flexible solutions for accommodation, employment services, study and social activities.
Founded in 2004 by Enrico Zoppi & Julia Lynes, EazyCity now has welcome branches in Cork, Dublin, London, Milan, Florence & Cagliari with further international cities opening in 2015.
At EazyCity our team works as a family! We fully support the development of our team members offering educational & training courses to improve skills as well as ongoing in-house training to ensure our team are the best they can be. We support & respect each other and we all work hard to ensure EazyCity is a great environment to work in.
The suitable candidate will be friendly, outgoing, flexible, a good team player, responsible, well-organised and with a keen attention to detail. The tasks included in this position include:
- Creating invoices for all 3 branches
- Updating debtors statements and associated files
- Updating cash flow files for all 3 branche
- Sending updated statements to debtors
- Liaising with customers re payments
- Completing end of month accounts
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Reconciling nominal ledger accounts
- Creating reports
- Use of Sage system
The candidate will be required to work generally from Monday – Friday 09.30 – 17.30 / 10.00 – 18.00.
This is an unpaid internship position from June 2015 for a period of 6 months.
Shared room accommodation will be provided and paid for by the company for the duration of the internship.
Candidates must be available to start not later than mid-June and an Upper Intermediate level of English.
SALES TEAM POSITION @ EAZYCITY CORK
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious person who wants to be part of a dynamic company which is currently expanding its operations globally.
The suitable candidate will be friendly, a good team player, responsible, flexible, well-organised and sales focused.
- Working closely as part of a sales team reporting directly to the Sales and Business Development Manager
- Answering sales enquiries and reservation emails (using Microsoft Outlook)
- Closing sales opportunities and processing bookings via company process
- Managing bookings and payments through company system
- Working under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Maximising all sales opportunities by email; phone and skype as required
- Providing excellent levels of customer care at all times
- Identifying new business opportunities in the market and promoting our services
- Managing leads through company CRM system
- Liaising with the Sales Manager / Branch Manager and the Welcome team to pass information about new bookings
- Assisting the team in organising events at various intervals during the year
The candidate will be required to work 5 days per week. 2 days off per week are provided for all interns.
Ideally candidates will be available to start no later than June 2015 and have a fluency in Italian / French / Spanish and English.
Shared room accommodation will be provided by EazyCity and a commission structure will be set in place for the successful candidate.
Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications is 5th of June 2015.