Welcome Team Internship positions – Spanish, Italian and French speakers
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is motivated, customer-focused, organised, and loves working with people. This is a 4 month unpaid internship, with the possibility of leading to a paid position for the right candidate at the end of this time period. Paid or discount in the accommodation in a twin room is included with the internship.
Locations: Cork and London
EazyCity is a local point of reference to welcome people arriving to a new city; our friendly and professional team provide a comprehensive range of flexible solutions for accommodation, employment services, study and social activities.
Founded in 2004 by Enrico Zoppi & Julia Lynes, EazyCity now has welcome branches in Cork, Dublin, Galway, Valencia & London with further international cities opening in 2017.
At EazyCity our team works as a family! We fully support the development of our team members offering educational & training courses to improve skills as well as ongoing in-house training to ensure our team are the best they can be. We support & respect each other and we all work hard to ensure EazyCity is a great environment to work in.
The tasks included in this position are as follows:
- Working closely as part of the Welcome team
- Working under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Assisting the team and manager in the weekly tasks including, client check-ins/check-outs, welcome packs, emails, appointments etc.
- Keeping important company files up to date
- Meeting and greeting new clients (often during the evenings and weekends)
- Preparing rooms in advance of clients arrival
- Ensuring company standards are maintained
- Checking new clients into and out of their accommodation
- Answering the telephone and taking messages
- Taking rent payments (cash handling)
- Dealing with customer issues and improving the customer experience at all times
- The ideal candidate will possess the following traits and skills:
- Motivated and with mountains of energy!
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment under pressure!
- Has an understanding of the importance of providing excellent customer service and a warm, friendly environment for new clients
- An excellent communicator
- ‘Can-do’ attitude with a focus always on the solution never on the problem
- Flexible, committed and passionate – we expect all our team members to be fully committed to their work and to always go the extra mile for the customer even if that means working late in the evening or on weekends or last-minute changes to the work schedule – that is the nature of our business
- Fluent English along with another language (Spanish, Italian or French)
- Additional languages are an advantage
The general working hours of this position are 5 days per week between Monday-Sunday from 9.00 – 18.00. The ideal candidate will instinctively know when it’s necessary for them to work extra hours as the branch should be treated like it is your own business. At EazyCity our customers are our prime focus and they always come first!
These internships are open for an immediate start so if you think you have what it takes to take up this exciting opportunity, contact us today!
Please send your CV and Motivation Letter in English to email@example.com