Online Marketing Assistant - Part-time
Are you passionate about helping people start their life changing adventures abroad?
This is a great opportunity for a motivated person to join a company currently expanding its operations globally.
This position is for the sister company of EazyCity, EZC Study Abroad. We are looking for a talented, creative, and dynamic marketing assistant who will be responsible for supporting and implementing the digital marketing and brand development of the company in the US market.
About the Company
At EazyCity we believe in embracing new life experiences and swallowing them whole. Live abroad, meet new people, enrich your life and dive into new cultures! Set up in Ireland in 2004 by co-founders Enrico Zoppi & Julia Lynes, our current team is made up of more than 40 international life-changers based in offices around the world.
EZC Study Abroad was established in 2017 with the goal of creating authentic and culturally immersive programs abroad for US students. With our own teams on the ground in various locations across Europe we focus on offering programs only where we can truly offer an authentic, local experience. We use our strong network of contacts across academic, business, sport and other industries to create up-to-date programs with top-notch health and safety standards.
Always growing and evolving we are always on the lookout for talented people to join our #life-changing adventure!
- Work on development and implementation of the digital strategy in line with company goals
- Manage and regularly update content on the website and social platforms
- Create and manage content on partner platforms
- SEO & SEM– develop search engine-friendly content and strategies to generate organic traffic to the website
- Build strong online community on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram
- Run paid promotional social campaigns
- Report and analyse Facebook, Instagram and Google AdWords campaign’s performance by monitoring impressions, click-through rate, engagement, conversion rates, etc
- Monitor the performance of all digital content using insights and analytics
- Assist the team in creating promotional materials for digital and print
- Create and edit original promotional content; including photo and video
- Manage enquiries coming in from partner sites
- Identify new opportunities for the brand
- Build relationships with partner sites/ liaise with account managers
- Support the team in building relationships with new partners
- Monitor the competitors
- Stay aware of the best industry practices and implement new ideas into the brand strategy
- Eager to learn, build your skill set and be a part of an international team
- Highly organised person, punctual and responsible
- Enthusiastic team player and curious by nature
- Resourceful personality that is open to feedback and learning
- A strong awareness of different digital marketing channels such as PPC, SEO, paid social and a desire to develop in these areas
- A basic understanding of MailChimp, Google Analytics, Google AdWords and Facebook Ads
- Strong general IT skills (Excel, Outlook, Word & PowerPoint)
- Active on social media
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing
- Understanding of Photoshop and Premiere Pro desirable but not essential
- Immediate start
- Work in our vibrant office located in Cork city centre.
- Benefits include training, team-building activities, social events and more!
- Part-time position with flexible working hours. Preferably between Monday to Friday.
This position is open for an immediate start, so if you think you have what it takes to take up this new role, contact us today!
Please send your CV and cover letter to Marta Ponte (firstname.lastname@example.org)