EazyCity Jobs: Groups Project Coordinator – Italian/English
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is motivated, highly organised and resilient. The position of Groups Project Coordinator is vital to the smooth and successful running of the business and is a key role within the company expansion plans.
EazyCity is a local point of reference to welcome people arriving to a new city; our friendly and professional team provide a comprehensive range of flexible solutions for accommodation, employment services, study and social activities. EazyCity also operates outbound language study & work travel programs worldwide.
Founded in 2004 by Enrico Zoppi & Julia Lynes, EazyCity now has welcome branches in Cork, Dublin, Galway & London with a further 4 branches in Italy & Spain.
At EazyCity our team works as a family! We fully support the development of our team members offering educational & training courses to improve skills as well as ongoing in-house training to ensure our team are the best they can be. We support & respect each other and we all work hard to ensure EazyCity is a great environment to work in.
The Groups Project Coordinator will work as part of the Groups Project Team reporting directly to the Groups Project Manager. This is a contract position for 9 months initially with a view to extending this. The Groups Project Coordinator will help to manage various aspects of large international student groups coming to Ireland & UK predominantly from Italy.
- Planning for the groups requirements in advance of arrival
- Sourcing work experience placements in local companies
- Sourcing options for accommodation, meals, transport etc in line with strict budgets
- Booking language courses, cultural activities and tours
- Developing and recording clear, accurate schedules and itineraries for group stays
- Assisting the core teams in managing large groups of students (approximate age 17-20) into Ireland & UK
- Welcoming the groups on arrival and acting as a point of reference throughout their stay
- Travelling to different locations within Ireland & UK to be on-site with groups
- Ensuring a smooth running of each project through excellent communication, regular feedback and quick resolution of any issues
- Completing detailed paperwork for the groups stay in line with EU grant requirements
- You may be required to provide general administrative support to others within the company from time to time
- The ideal candidate will possess the following traits and skills:
- Previous experience in a similar role will be considered an advantage
- Strong focus on attention to detail
- Experience working on projects i.e. delivering on timelines, budgets and working with cross-department teams
- Outstanding organisation and communication skills
- Proficient user of MS Office and internet
- ‘Can-do’ attitude with a focus always on the solution never on the problem!
- Works well under pressure
- Fluent English & Italian (Verbal and written skills)
- Highly organised, punctual and responsible
- Team player
- Flexible, committed and passionate about delivering impeccable results in each task
- Always looking for ways to improve in order for the Company to be more efficient and in turn deliver better service to our customers and partners
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience, motivation and drive! Benefits include training workshops, team-building activities, social events and more!
This position is open for a start in early 2017 so if you think you have what it takes to take up this new role, contact us today!
The closing date for applications is Friday 23rd December 2016.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com