Become Study & Work Abroad Consultant at EazyCity
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is motivated, highly organised, resilient, focussed and ambitious. The position of Study & Work Abroad Consultant is vital to the smooth and successful running of the business and is a key role within the company expansion plans.
EazyCity is a local point of reference to welcome people arriving to a new city; our friendly and professional team provide a comprehensive range of flexible solutions for accommodation, employment services, study and social activities. EazyCity also operates outbound language study & work travel programs worldwide.
Founded in 2004 by Enrico Zoppi & Julia Lynes, EazyCity now has welcome branches in Cork, Dublin & London with a further 4 outbound branches in Italy & Spain.
At EazyCity our team works as a family! We fully support the development of our team members offering educational & training courses to improve skills as well as ongoing in-house training to ensure our team are the best they can be. We support & respect each other and we all work hard to ensure EazyCity is a great environment to work in.
The Study & Work Abroad Consultant will work predominantly in two key areas of business:
- Study & Work Abroad Programs
- Inbound Groups (Ireland & UK)
Language Study & Work Travel Programs
- Driving EazyCity’s new US Programs in the Irish & UK markets
- Develop further programs in that market i.e. carrying out research, contacting providers, arranging meetings with strategic partners, giving presentations etc
- Process applications for US programs and deal directly with program candidates
- Achieve sales targets in line with project budget for the US Programs
- Assisting in the development of new programs for EazyCity Irl & UK i.e. carrying out research, contacting providers, obtaining pricing etc
- Liaising with the Marketing Team and Product Development Manager to develop accurate product descriptions for the website and marketing materials
- Uploading content on the company website
- Conducting product reviews and obtaining testimonials to be used on website and in marketing materials
- Planning and executing product/program launches
- Tracking success of new products/programs
- Conducting training sessions with various team members to bring their knowledge up to date on new products/programs
- Keeping clear training records and schedules
- Follow up with partners on new offers and product updates
- Working with Product Development Manager in organising inbound groups
- Assisting the core teams in managing large groups of students (approximate age 17-20) into Ireland & UK
- Sourcing options for accommodation, meals, transport etc in line with strict budgets
- Booking language courses, cultural activities and tours
- Assisting in organising work experience placements in local companies for the students
- Developing and recording clear, accurate schedules and itineraries for group stays
- Welcoming the groups on arrival and acting as a point of reference throughout their stay
- Completing detailed paperwork for the groups stay in line with EU grant requirements
- You may be required to provide general administrative support to Managers when necessary
The ideal candidate will possess the following traits and skills:
- Previous experience in a similar role is not necessary but will be considered an advantage
- Strong focus on attention to detail
- Experience carrying out research and preparing reports on same
- Experience working on projects i.e. delivering on timelines, budgets and working with cross-department teams
- Sales experience will be considered a distinct advantage
- Outstanding organisation and communication skills
- Proficient user of MS Office and internet
- ‘Can-do’ attitude with a focus always on the solution never on the problem
- Fluent English (Verbal and writing skills)
- Fluency in another European language will be considered an advantage
- Highly organised, punctual and responsible
- Team player
- Flexible, committed and passionate about delivering impeccable results in each task
- Always looking for ways to improve in order for the Company to be more efficient and in turn deliver better service to our customers and partners
Salary is negotiable depending on experience, motivation and drive! Benefits include training workshops, team-building activities, social events and more!
This position is open for an immediate start so if you think you have what it takes to take up this new role, contact us today!
The closing date for applications is Monday 28th March.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org