€/£ 100 discount on all Junior Programs in Ireland or UK
You can never invest enough in your children’s future. Sometimes it’s difficult to find the balance between learning and wanting to just have fun…but we understand! Now, your children have the chance to learn English in Ireland and UK while also taking part in various activities, meeting new people and of course having the time of their lives.
To make that decision a little bit easier, we are offering a €100 discount in our Junior Programs within Dublin & Cork and also a £100 discount in our London program.
What is the Junior Program? It’s a combination of living with a Host Family, studying English and doing different activities such as basketball, swimming, dancing, hockey etc.
This program is for 4 -16 year olds and there are different levels of the program, depending on the age of your child.
Offer valid for bookings made up until 16th of April 2017 with EazyCity.
Duration of Stay
- From the 26th of June 2017 onwards.
- Programs available for 2 weeks up to 12 weeks.
How to book?
You need to enter the discount code JUNIOR100 during the purchasing process to get the discount.
Would you like to know more? Our team is multilingual and is able to answer in your language to assist you with any additional information you may need.
- If you are interested in booking the Junior Program in Dublin, please contact us for more information and assistance during the booking at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 00353 (1) 6729329
- If you are interested in booking the Junior Program in Cork, please contact us for more information and assistance during the booking at email@example.com or call us on 00353 (21) 4222243
- If you are interested in booking the Junior Program in London, please contact us for more information and assistance during the booking at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0044 (207) 3885858
- €/£100 discount booking is for a Junior Program with EazyCity. You can choose your destination between either Dublin, Cork and London.
The original English version of these terms and conditions may have been translated into other languages. The translated version is a courtesy and office translation only and you cannot derive any rights from the translated version.
In the event of a dispute about the contents or interpretation of these terms and conditions or inconsistency between the English version and any other language version of these terms and conditions, the English language version to the extent permitted by law shall apply, prevail and be conclusive.